Harness the most powerful, persuasive force in the marketplace - "word of mouth" - and watch sales grow exponentially!
People are already talking about your company. But are their words repelling people? Or spurring a stampede of new customers your way?
Most entrepreneurs think word of mouth is out of their control. But what if you could harness this powerful, influential force - to get people talking about you in a way that builds sales exponentially?
Now you can! In this authoritative, dynamic program, The Secrets of Word-of-Mouth Marketing: How to Trigger Exponential Sales Through Runaway Word of Mouth, George Silverman, an acknowledged expert on "WOM" marketing, reveals a step-by-step process for launching your own highly successful WOM effort.
Learn to harness word of mouth - and it can drive consumers to try your product or service more than any other marketing technique will... more than advertising, salespeople, direct response, and public relations combined! Plus, it's inexpensive (and some tools cost nothing) to implement!
Use this program and you'll learn:
- 28 secrets of WOM marketing.
- How to harness WOM using the Internet, blogs, your employees, the media, industry experts, seminars, focus groups, teleconferences, testimonials, newsletters, viral marketing, and countless other resources.
- How to identify and enroll the help of your biggest product evangelists (the people who want to shout out to the world about how great your product is).
- The five secrets of "decision acceleration" (a key factor for multiplying your sales).
- The five characteristics your product must have for people to talk about it with enthusiasm.
- The motivations that get people talking happily, for free.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about The Secrets of Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Tampa Carry
Simple but amazing ideas
This is a great book author did a great job of keeping me in gaged storytelling. I've already implemented several of the ideas I learned from the book and I'm very excited about moving forward with my word-of-mouth campaigns.
1 person found this helpful