Back by popular demand, the best-selling Politically Incorrect Guides provide an unvarnished, unapologetic overview of controversial topics every American should understand.
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Christianity offers answers to the secular world's criticism of Christianity's history, traditions, and beliefs.
You think you know about Christianity, but did you know....
- God likes "organized religion"; it's clear from both the New and Old Testaments
- Christians have always believed that men and women are equal
- The correct pronoun for angels is "he"
- Science was stillborn everywhere outside the Christian West
- Christianity, which first taught the world to value victims, is now the victim of a victimhood culture
- Many "miracles" are actually historical facts
- Famous athiests haven't been disinterested seekers of truth, but individuals with "issues" of their own
- Planned Parenthood kills more people every six days than the Spanish Inquisition killed in 350 years
What members say
I'm sorry to say this book, use is tired argument and disproved claims. That have been laid to rest a long time ago.
2 of 24 people found this review helpful