Going to Italy and looking to make friends? Don't leave home without the Top 25 Italian Questions You Need to Know! In this powerful audiobook, you'll master responses to all the basic questions, from "What's your name?" to "Where are you from?" and more. Built into every lesson you'll find opportunities for extensive practice, self-review, and self-evaluation. By the end of the book, you'll not only be answering these questions, but asking them yourself! If you haven't studied Italian but want to be well prepared for simple social situations, this is the audiobook for you.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- short and to the point
- twenty five 8-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- repeat after the professional teacher section so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- above all, fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Italian and Italian culture. With each lesson, you will master a frequently asked questions in daily conversation, and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bi-lingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is NOT a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- speak Italian within minutes of your first lesson
- understand the culture, customs, and people of France
- ask and answer the 25 most frequently asked questions
- perfect your Italian pronunciation with built in prompts and exercises aimed at getting you speaking
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 100+ pages. Start speaking Italian now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What members say
- Woman on the Go
What disappointed you about Top 25 Italian Questions You Need to Know?
Okay, when I saw the title I thought it would have useful questions for travel.Like where is the bathroom, how much does it cost, where is the subway...but no! We get how tall are you, how many brothers and sisters do you have, when is your birthday. In other words, things I will have no use for as a tourist in Italy.
What was most disappointing about Innovative Language Learning’s story?
Totally useless questions. A waste of time
Which scene was your favorite?
What reaction did this book spark in you? Anger, sadness, disappointment?
Any additional comments?
ridiculous waste of time