Do you want to learn Italian the fast, fun, and easy way?
And do you want to travel to Italy and get around like a pro?
Then this is the audiobook for you.
Learn Italian: A Complete Phrase Compilation for Traveling to Italy is designed for absolute beginner learners and travelers. You learn the must-know travel phrases, survival phrases, vocab, and cultural insights to make your trip to Italy a breeze. All were hand-picked by our team of Italian teachers and experts. You'll be able to...
- Learn about Italian culture, customs, and manners
- Master common greetings
- Make conversation with the locals with common phrases
- Shop and order food at restaurants
- Book hotels and take transportation
- Call for help, get assistance in English, and much more
- Eighty-five audio lessons
- Series included: Italian Survival Phrases Series and Learn Italian: Discover Italian Culture & Traditions
- A total of 8.5 hours
- A 420-page eBook so you can read along
- Three bonus conversation cheat sheets
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn Italian
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- P. Assall
Too much time wasting
Before they teach any Italian, each chapter usually consists of talking in English about things totally irrelevant for Italian language learning. For example, I don't need to know what the exchange rate of the Euro was at the time of making this book. I don't care how many Euro's I could buy with Dollars or Pounds so you don't need to tell me. I already know that the "buss is an important form of transportation" no need tell me three chapters in a row and then go on to tell me how important trains are. Also each chapter will start off telling you what the last chapter was about, I already know what it was about I literally just listened to it!! The teaching Italian content is good, it's just a shame that I have to listen to so much garbage before getting to it. I'd say out of the whole 8 hour audio, about 1hr 30min is spoken in Italian.