Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.79
In this book you will be provided with the inspiration needed to take the next step to becoming a fabulous fully fledged performer in the competitive world of entertainment. Now, in its second edition, it's not just for those starting out, but it's the real insiders' guide to everything you need to know to reach the very top of your game.
You will learn how to...
- Discover what kind of singer you are
- Stage confidence
- The tools of the trade, what equipment you need to get set up
- How to completely promote your act, get bookings direct, and work with agents
- The importance of looking after yourself, your health, and your fitness
- How to create your show and develop your persona and stage presence
- Accounts, finances, and commissions that you will need to pay
- Artist development, future progression, and ideas
- Equity, public liability insurance, and the legal stuff involved
- Create your own music video for zero cost
- Using Garageband to create and record your own songs
- And a whole lot more invaluable information!
You will be given all the tools you need to make a real go of it and to step up to that stage brimming with confidence and the enjoyment that comes with your new vocation. The result is the hugely rewarding part that states "if you do something you love, you will never have to work a day in your life".
Whether you want to be a great singer or entertainer, go for The X Factor/The Voice, start up as a hobby, or even give up your day job, then this book will tell you all you need to know to kick-start your performing career and not look back.
For over 20 years, Andrea has been singing for a living, entertaining in the UK and abroad in various shows, to all kinds of venues and audiences. Her ambitions now include sharing her experience with today's generation.