Listen free for 30 days
The Misaligned Monkey
- Narrated by: Tim Powell
- Length: 7 hrs and 16 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £14.99
What holds you back?
Based on our work with thousands of individuals and teams, we know the answer is about what happens inside you.
Ever get the feeling there’s someone else in there with you?
- Interrupting or disturbing you
Often at that moment when you need to concentrate or focus?
What’s going on?
You are not alone, and it can be something many of us accept as an inevitable fact of life.
Traditional meditation teachings identify this someone as the Monkey and view the Monkey as a problem—chattering, useless, and uncontrollable.
But what if this is wrong?
What if the problems we experience are not the Monkey’s fault?
What if our problems with this "Monkey" result from us not understanding their purpose and how they work?
In The Misaligned Monkey, we look at how Misalignment happens and then provide proven methods that allows you to reengineer your relationship.
The alternative view point:
- That our Monkeys have been misaligned and are really there to help us
- That your Monkey can and will help if the circumstances are right
The alternative approach:
- That we could reengineer our relationship to get the circumstances right
- That working together creates a coherence and authenticity that enables us to achieve far more than we ever thought possible
Whether it’s improved meditation and mindfulness or achieving the life you really want, reengineering the relationship with your Monkey works.