Listen free for 30 days
The Here and Now
- 10 Experts Show You How to Be More Mindful, Calm and Focused
- Narrated by: Sophie Fletcher, Sara Milne Rowe, Chloe Madeley, Chloe Brotheridge, Helen Tupper, Sarah Ellis, The Mindfulness Project, Rukmini Iyer, Amir Khan
- Length: 4 hrs and 53 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £25.99
Brought to you by Penguin.
Survive and thrive in uncertain times by listening to the insights and inspirational ideas of world-leading experts on staying calm, focused and in control.
Too much time on your hands? Too busy to think? Too tired to do anything? Too anxious? Life as we know it presents us all with different challenges - whether it's the anxiety of loneliness or the stress of being cooped up with the kids 24/7, working at all hours from home or finding yourself unable to fill the long hours of each day.
By listening to The Here and Now you'll discover how to master the difficult art of living in the moment.
Combining the expertise of some of Penguin's most trusted authors, this audio collection of practical wisdom and calming advice will help keep you grounded during these uncertain times.
- Let Chloe Madeley advise you on exercising at home.
- Allow the Mindfulness Project to reconnect you with nature.
- Banish anxiety with Chloe Brotheridge.
- Sophie Fletcher's advice will help keep your family (and yourself) calm and connected.
- Follow Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis' advice as they redefine what a successful career means.
- Listen to Dr Amir Khan's advice on how to achieve better sleep results.
- Let Rukmini Iyer introduce you to the joys of cooking.
- Learn from Sara Milne Rowe how to adjust your habits for positive change.
Incorporating guided walks, meditation exercises, workout routines and so much more, this enriching, affirming guide will help each of us realign how we are living right now to make every moment the very best it can be and develop habits and strategies that will last a lifetime.