The Essential Addiction Recovery Companion builds on Richard Singer's most recently acclaimed book called 101 Tips for Recovery from Addictions. The companion is a thorough and innovative guide that offers practical applications paired with in-depth questions to help the listener discover a new life away from the hell of addiction. The audiobook is holistic in its approach, covering the psychological, physical, and spiritual aspects of recovery. The writing is simple and empathic, which makes it feel as if listeners have a therapist right by their side, as they dive into the depths of their being and prepare to transform their lives. The Essential Addiction Recovery Companion will help the listener:
- Discover the hidden potential that has been clouded by addiction
- Create an unimaginable life filled with infinite possibilities
- Build stronger intimate relationships with family and friends
- Learn to live a life filled with mindfulness and get the most out of each unique moment
- Learn how to conquer the devious denial system that keeps addiction alive
- Access the genuine peace and joy that exists within one's being
The Essential Addiction Recovery Companion is perfect for addiction professionals, recovering individuals, family members, and anyone interested in truly living life free from any addiction. Richard Singer's insightful audiobook will help those learning how to proceed through addiction recovery.