Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.79
How to get out of debt quickly and take your life back.
Have you ever wondered whether you will ever get out of debt? Does the state of your finances wake you up at night or stop you from sleeping?
Have you arrived at a point where debt appears to be the only constant in your life?
It's time to fight back.
What you need is an easy plan to help you get out of debt quickly so that you can live the life you want.
A simple plan to help you get out of debt fast, to bring you freedom and financial peace.
Follow this plan for 21 days and watch your life turn around.
This is a straight forward plan, based on financial principles that have been used for hundreds of years by financially successful people.
It's time to fight back against debt and break the chains put on you by your bank.
It's time to stop accepting debt as a normal way of life.
You need to fight for the freedom that debt has stolen from you.
How can this book help?
- Learn how you already have the greatest wealth building tool at your disposal.
- Learn how to increase your income without the need for retraining.
- Find out how to make your money stretch further than you thought possible by using this one simple exercise.
- Feel like you have had a pay rise without actually earning any more money.
- Discover how the car you drive can help you reduce your debt and bring you financial freedom sooner.
- Discover how taking action in this one area of your life can result in success in all other areas of your life.
It's time to take your life back.
It's time to join the revolution.
What listeners say about The 21 Day Debt RevolutionAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Debbie Bielski
EXCELLENT book!!! Thank you Mr. Scott!
I've listened to a few books that claim to help you get out of debt but all they do is preach to you or are simply common sense. This is the first book that actually lays out a rational detail plan for 21 days to get you started on the path to be debt free. I can completely relate to the author. It also is written with emotion and compassion.
4 people found this helpful
like very much. lot of ideas. Good, not too long.
liked very much because is short and easy to understand. just not sure where I can get the workbook with exercise Excel...
1 person found this helpful
Buy "Total Money Makeover" instead
This is the same exact process as Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover". All the author did was call the steps of the process days. Don't waste your money.