The secret to raising a sound sleeper, even if it is bedtime, is currently a nightmare. Read on...
Do you wonder what it’s like to sleep without your baby wailing through the night? Have you tried every trick out there to help your kids get a good night’s sleep to no avail? Are you exhausted, worn down, and at the end of your rope?
One would think that sleep would be the easiest thing in the world for a baby. After all, sleep is natural. But anyone with a new baby knows that it’s anything but simple. Between waking up at all hours and failing to go to sleep at bedtime, babies and school-aged children alike experience a spectrum of sleep troubles.
Most parents chalk it up to the joys (read: woes) of parenting. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Sleep routines can be taught, and healthy sleeping habits can be developed over time. In Sleep Routines for Baby and You, you’ll learn how to do both.
Not only will you learn about how much sleep your child really needs, you’ll also see the research to understand why sleep is important and the health effects that poor sleep can have.
In addition, you’ll discover:
- Strategies to help your kids fall asleep and stay asleep
- The stages of sleep and why each one is essential
- Reasons why sleep problems occur in the first place
- The impact of sleep deprivation
- Reasons why technology doesn’t belong in the bedroom
- Apps and resources for kids and parents alike to aid sleep
- Tips to help you figure out why your children have trouble sleeping and how to address each issue
- And much, much more!
Sleep is vital in order for your kids to be at their best physically, mentally, and emotionally. Give them one of the most valuable gifts any parent can give: the right tools to help them sleep well from childhood and beyond.
If you’re ready to sleep through the night and finally establish a sleep routine that sticks, click on the "buy now" button.