Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.59
Bodhipaksa and Sunada combine forces to bring you a complete guide to mantra meditation. Here, you'll find everything you need to get started with a mantra chanting practice, including:
- The "magical" background and history of mantras
- How mantras can help us develop centeredness and inspiration
- Preparatory exercises to open the body and free the breath
- Seven mantras chanted for listening and learning
- The meaning and symbolism of each of the seven mantras
- A print-friendly companion guide with images, pronunciation key, and musical notations
Sacred Sound is led by Bodhipaksa, who has been practicing mantra meditation since 1982, and who is the author of Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation, and Living as a River: Finding Fearlessness in the Face of Change, and by Sunada, who is a lifelong musician, a workshop leader, and founder of Mindful Purpose Life Coaching.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about Sacred SoundAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Iris Clark
It was not a how to do it or why do it, but a performance of chanting and how to stand and breath. I doubt anyone could begin manta meditation from this rehash of history and examples of chants. Really sorry I wasted my money.
1 person found this helpful