Now you’ve got every tool you need to publish like a boss.
The Internet’s full of publishing advice. Sadly, it’s also a tangled web of info that can hurt sales and sometimes get you blacklisted. How do you find solid publishing advice that actually works?
In Publish Like a Boss, Honorée Corder and Ben Hale combine their decades of publishing experience to present a streamlined (and super simple) blueprint to help propel your book from the bottom of the charts to a profit center.
In this audiobook, you’ll discover:
- Five significant mistakes most new authors make...and how to avoid them
- Why "How does someone become an Amazon best seller" is a dangerous question
- How to price fiction as well as nonfiction (plus the underlying strategies for each)
- A jump start course on where to find keywords, how to use ‘em, and why they’re important
- Audiobook options. Publish Like a Boss de-tangles this process, offering pros and cons to help shepherd your ultimate decision
- How to build (and maintain) a happy advance review team (along with a complete step-by-step guide on what to send them as well as when to send it)
- The optimal time to release your book (hint: avoid certain months)
- How Honorée sold nearly a million copies of her books through “alternative” markets.
Honorée Corder is the author of dozens of books, including You Must Write a Book and the Prosperous Writer book series. She is also business partners with best-selling author Hal Elrod, creator of The Miracle Morning. Honorée coaches business professionals and authors to write and publish their book, and to achieve best seller status.
Ben Hale is the best-selling author of the Chronicles of Lumineia. Within six months of launching his first book in 2012, Ben sold his business and began writing and publishing full-time. Since then, he has published dozens of titles across five different series. To date, his series has sold more than 200,000 copies worldwide.