"Me? Market like a boss?"
Contrary to popular belief, your marketing plan doesn’t need to be overwhelming, stressful, or complex. Neither does executing it. Marketing Like a Boss only requires perseverance, knowledge, and a few simple techniques - all covered in this valuable resource. Check out what’s inside:
- The first crucial question you should ask before you launch any marketing plan
- Wide? Exclusive? Confused? You won’t be after you check out chapter seven.
- Pricing strategies can be a bugger. Not anymore
- KDP Select, price points, Amazon cliffs, keywords, adverts...all demystified
- A simple check list to generate a steady flow of sales
- Those mysterious Amazon book rankings? What do they mean and what rank is optimal?
- Short-term techniques to give your book a good poke in the right direction
- Mid- and long-term marketing strategies to ensure your project has the potential to thrive for years
Honorée Corder is the author of dozens of books, including You Must Write a Book and The Prosperous Writer book series. She is also business partners with best-selling author Hal Elrod, and co-creator of The Miracle Morning book series. Honorée coaches business professionals and authors to write and publish their book and to achieve best seller status.
Ben Hale is the best-selling author of the Chronicles of Lumineia. Within six months of launching his first book in 2012, Ben sold his business and began writing and publishing full-time. Since then, he has published dozens of titles across five different series. To date, his series has sold more than 200,000 copies worldwide.
No matter where you are in your career, or your selling skills, Market Like a Boss is an invaluable resource packed with cutting-edge marketing techniques as well as timeless strategies utilized by some of the most skilled marketers on the planet.
What listeners say about Market Like a Boss
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Simone stewart author of God's Daily Portion.
I can now market like a boss
I am a newby to the writers world and this book was fabulous in helping me to market like a boss. Thanks for taking the time to write so detailed.
- Nathan A Stout
Fantastic Industry Insight
Ben and Honoree have treated the indie author scene to a concise conglomerate of fantastic insider information. What holes they left in their analysis and advise they filled with ample resources for more research. A great read for any indie author wanting to level up their writing, publishing, and marketing game. Thank you for the wonderful resource. I will be reviewing the content often.