Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £7.49
Positive Body Image for Women is a beautifully recorded guided meditation hypnosis album for any women out there who feel a little (or a lot!) insecure about their bodies.
It consists of five audio tracks, including:
- Learn to Love your Body, which uses neurolinguistic programming to help break negative thoughts
- Body Image Daily Booster, which is a great 10-minute hypnosis pick-me-up designed with the busy woman in mind
- Positive Body Image (Daytime) is a longer hypnotherapy audio to help install new, healthy self-beliefs and create a kind, calm and gentle inner voice
- Positive Body Image (Bedtime) is an identical track but helps you drift off into a deeply relaxing sleep through guided visualizations, allowing the posthypnotic suggestions to continue to work on a deep level
- Love Your Body Affirmations, which help install positive hypnotic suggestions deep into the subconscious, giving you a real boost
Through these deeply relaxing recordings, we want to help you truly embrace your body and feel totally amazing. Samantha and Nicola, experienced therapists who have helped thousands of listeners all over the world, both feel incredibly passionate about helping women embrace their bodies and have an incredibly strong vision: to empower every woman to feel fabulous, beautiful and truly worthy.
Features: Samantha's and Nicola’s calming voices guiding you into a deeply relaxed state. Cutting-edge hypnotic suggestions, visualisations and echoed affirmations layered with specific musical keys and frequencies to deepen the relaxation experience.
State-of-the-art technology and unique sound frequencies. Posthypnotherapy affirmations to help you feel calm and confident.
The authors recommend that you choose whichever of the tracks appeal to you most of all, which may be all of them or a few of them, and continue to use the recordings as often and as long as you can to help develop a deeply calm and rested self.