Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £19.09
Surprise your friends! Astonish your family! With Pimsleur, you’ll be speaking and understanding Spanish like a native in no time. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes!
Pimsleur makes learning easy.
- Thirty-minute core lessons you can take anywhere or do at home with Alexa
- Sync progress across devices
- Stream lessons or download to use in offline mode
- Individual progress tracking for one main account holder and up to three additional household members
- Car mode for easy driving and learning
- Compatible with Amazon Echo devices for working through lessons at home
- Quick and easy - Only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable and flexible - Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven method - Works when other methods fail.
- Self-paced - Go fast or go slow - it’s up to you.
- Based in science - Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective - Less expensive than classes or immersion and features all native speakers.
- Genius - Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone - Recommended for ages 13 and above.
What you’ll learn:
This course includes lessons 16-20 from the Spanish Level One program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension and on learning to speak Spanish.
The Spanish language
Spanish is the official language of 19 Latin American nations, as well as Spain, the Dominican Republic, and Cuba. Further, it’s one of the six official languages recognized by the United Nations. Pimsleur's Spanish programs teach an educated Latin American Spanish, featuring speakers from Colombia and Mexico. Students can expect to understand the lessons clearly and to be understood by Spanish speakers everywhere.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Pimsleur Spanish Level 1 Lessons 16-20Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Darren Sapp
Best in Class
I've tried them all but this is the only one that makes the new language roll off my tongue. Love it!
2 people found this helpful