Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £19.09
The easiest and fastest way to learn Spanish
With Pimsleur, you’ll become conversational in Spanish - to understand and be understood - quickly and effectively. You’ll learn vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation together through conversation. And our scientifically proven program will help you remember what you’ve learned so you can put it into action.
- Quick and easy - only 30 minutes a day
- Portable and Flexible - core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life
- Proven method - works when other methods fail
- Self-paced - go fast or go slow - it’s up to you
- Based in science - developed using proven research on memory and learning
- Cost-effective - less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers
- Genius - triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn
- Works for everyone - recommended for ages 13 and above
- Five 30-minute audio lessons
- In total, 2.5 hours of audio, all featuring native speakers
What you’ll learn
This course includes Lessons 21-25 from the Spanish Level 2 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension and on learning to speak Spanish.
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, Pimsleur will help you learn Spanish and expand your horizons and enrich your life.
What listeners say about Pimsleur Spanish Level 2 Lessons 21-25Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A welcomed improvement.
voice and enunciation are improving. the speakers have made an effort to improve their delivery of the material.
I finished in much less time than previous chapters