Listen free for 30 days
- How to Get Out of Debt and Build a Financial Life You Love
- Narrated by: Laura D. Adams
- Length: 3 hrs and 22 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £11.99
Tired of feeling stressed about growing debt balances, out-of-control finances, and an uncertain future? Debt-Free Blueprint: How to Get Out of Debt and Build a Financial Life You Love is an easy-to-follow guide to eliminate debt faster than you ever thought possible and create the financial future you deserve.
Laura D. Adams is the award-winning author of Money Girl's Smart Moves to Grow Rich and host of the top-rated Money Girl podcast since 2008. She's helped millions of loyal fans grow rich with her savvy and down-to-earth financial advice. She gives guidance in bite-size chunks that are easy to understand and implement so you can eliminate debt faster than you ever thought possible. Let Laura show you how to take control of your finances, stop worrying about money, and build a life you truly love.
Debt-Free Blueprint walks you through the process of getting out of debt, using helpful examples and often-overlooked techniques, strategies, and programs. You’ll learn how to make financial decisions with confidence and financially feel secure about your future.
In this book, you’ll discover how to:
- Get out of debt faster, even if you don’t have extra money
- Bridge the gap between your current reality and where you want to be
- Create a simple but effective debt reduction plan to guide your life
- Prioritize and tackle debt in the right order
- Settle and negotiate a debt for less than you owe
- Optimize debt so it costs less and allows you to pay it off sooner
- Find government programs that make debts more affordable
- Manage student loans more effectively so they fit into your budget
- Reduce money stress so you achieve more and build a financial life you love
Purchase Debt-Free Blueprint to get out of debt faster so you can quit worrying and start building the financial future you've dreamed about and deserve.