Listen free for 30 days
Customer Success Is Key
- How a Small Manufacturer Transformed into an Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Provider and Unlocked $2 Million in SaaS Revenue
- Narrated by: Kevin Kollins
- Length: 1 hr and 36 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Customer Success is Key is a story about how a small company supercharged its business model with a connected products strategy, transformed itself from a traditional manufacturer into an Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider and cultivated over $2 million dollars of recurring revenues with game-changing cloud services.
This audiobook offers real lessons, learned the hard way by a pioneering small manufacturing company that forged ahead with a bold IoT initiative. In its pages you will be given:
- An engaging perspective on the disruptive market conditions that prompted the transformation process and the risks and rewards associated with an IoT initiative
- Invaluable advice on the #1 mistake to avoid when planning an IoT initiative so you can truly future proof your business and avoid a lot of headaches along the way
- A detailed look at the transition from a once and done hardware sales model to a subscription based revenue model and the customer success plan that generated over $2 million in recurring revenues
Successful IoT initiatives will afford proactive manufacturers the opportunity to augment their low margin hardware assets with useful software services that will create more value for their customers and ultimately drive significant streams of new revenue. These value added revenue drivers will introduce new business models to traditional manufacturers and will require new customer support models. With the introduction of subscription based services the customer life cycle no longer ends with the shipment of product rather that will just be the beginning of an exciting new business movement called Customer Success.
Customer Success is Key is a connected products strategy guide that includes high-level executive insights and granular details about growing revenues in one concisely written work.
What listeners say about Customer Success Is Key
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
infomercial at best
sorry this is a poor excuse for a book. At the very best an absolute beginner, first job person could find this book helpful as an introduction.
for me it was read and sounded like a infomercial. Level, depth and insight were of the very basic nature. Anyone looking at the field of CX or CSM would really struggle to get their money's worth from this book.