Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Learn how Bitcoins can change your life today!
Bitcoins are still considered to be an extremely confusing to some people, and it does take time to actually make sure that you are using bitcoins properly. Though, that means that you need to understand what bitcoins are and how they can be used in the first place. Even though it may be hard to understand what bitcoins are, this book is dedicated to helping you do that. This means it is dedicated to making sure that you understand everything that bitcoins actually are. There isn't much that you can do with bitcoins yet, but they are considered to be a currency of the future. This is because they are not regulated by any central government. They are said to be important to democracy and important to our future. Understanding bitcoins may be difficult at first, but it is worth it in the end. 7 Reasons to Buy This Book
- This audiobook will help you to understand a little bit more about why bitcoins were created and by who.
- In this audiobook you will learn what you can use bitcoins for, and why you might consider using them.
- In this audiobook you will learn how to get started with using bitcoins, helping you to invest in the new currency.
- This audiobook will teach you how to actually keep your bitcoins safe after you purchase them.
- This audiobook will show you what bitcoins are, and help to answer some of the common questions about them.
- In this audiobook you will learn the advantages and disadvantages of using bitcoins.
- In this audiobook you will learn some of the main reasons that people have decided to invest in and use bitcoins. What You'll Know from Bitcoins For Beginners"
More from the same
What listeners say about Bitcoins for BeginnersAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This is actually, terrible
I use the word "actually" in the title because it is stuck in my head after hearing it used about 500 times in this short book. When the narrator (robot?) isn't saying "actually", he is repeating something he has just said in the preceding paragraph. There are other short primers on this subject, I would recommend trying one of those.
1 person found this helpful