The story of Japanese involvement in WWII is one that includes a number of amazing events between 1939 and 1945. The Japanese went from fighting against the Chinese to attempting to practically take on the entire world at the same time.
You will learn about:
- The attack on Pearl Harbor
- The war in the Pacific begins
- The completion of the war plan
- Attacking Australia and further expansion
- Battle of the Coral Sea
- The battle for the Solomon Islands
- The bomb
- The Japanese surrender
- And much more!
This is a story of rapid expansion, an attempt at consolidation, and ultimately, retreat and massacre. It is a story of honor, of Allied unity, and eventual surrender. The role of Japan in the war in the Pacific is a part of WWII that cannot be forgotten.
More from the same
- Ancient Greece: From Beginning to End (Greek History, Ancient Greek, Aristotle, Socrates, Greece History, Plato, Alexander The Great, Macedonian)
- Norse Mythology: Gods, Heroes and the Nine Worlds of Norse Mythology (Norse Myths - Norse Gods - Viking Mythology - Viking Gods - Thor - Loki - Odin - ... - Egyptian - Mythology Trilogy Book 2)
- The Ottoman Empire: From Beginning to End
What listeners say about World War 2 JapanAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Terribly written and absurdly simplistic, lacking any detail whist remaining extremely dry. Genuinely difficult to listen to.
1 person found this helpful
it was a book report very brief. sounds more like
sounded like something you hear a high schooler perform for his class. super brief not much detail