If you are already ‘full’ how will you find more time and space for more? It’s time to work smarter not harder. No one won a school cup or got a good school report for working smart. Working hard is what we have traditionally been rewarded for. But working smart is what we need. Especially now when more needs to be done, in less time, by people like you who are already busy!
Working smart often means working less dumb, that is, doing less of what we know doesn’t work but keep doing anyway. This is usually involves:
- Identifying outdated habits and new ways of being and working
- Assessing your stress levels, energy, and performance so you get the most out of yourself without putting everything in
- Making systemic adjustments in your business to sustain these changes
- Creating and innovating new working practices
- Getting the balance back in your working and personal life.
David Pearl here draws upon his eclectic background as performer, opera singer, writer, director, broadcaster, Experience Engineer, and 'creative confidante' to top CEOs and their boards. David's distinctive brand of personal and professional development work inspires, captivates, and gives you real time solutions.