Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice - often the only choice - for the world's most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone, and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
This month's issue features:
- Editor's Letter: Graydon Carter introduces the June issue
- Star Wars Exclusive: How a new generation is shaking up Hollywood's biggest franchise
- Sebastian Junger: Why soldiers miss war
- James Wolcott: Hollywood's image of Las Vegas
- Corby Kummer: Is it time to table the "farm-to-table" movement?
- Plus: Jenji Kohan, Aziz Ansari, and much more!