Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice - often the only choice - for the world's most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, VanityFair is the arbiter of our era.
This month's issue features:
- Exclusive: Angelina Jolie - actress, director, activist, newlywed, and mother of six - discusses kids, marriage, war, her new film, and the hero she just lost.
- Hollywood: In an adaptation from her new memoir, Anjelica Huston opens up about her relationship with Jack Nicholson.
- Investigation: Solving the great mystery of Van Gogh's death
- Tech: Who is Uber's most driven customer?
- Plus: The publishing dispute that everybody is talking about