Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice - often the only choice - for the world's most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
This month's issue features:
- Prince George: As the world's most eligible infant turns one, V.F. looks back on how the future king spent his first year
- Investigation: The anatomy of Chris Christie's political scandal
- Special Report I: The assault on Beverly Hills' Pink Palace
- Special Report II: The fight for London's luxury jewel, Claridge's
- Plus:James Wolcott on '90s nostalgia