Do you struggle with valuing yourself? Are you constantly plagued by feelings of guilt, shame, and low self-esteem? Did your childhood involve abuse and trauma, leaving you filled with bitterness, pain, fear, and self-hate?
In this book, you will learn all there is to know about codependency, its origins, and how it can damage the lives of individuals and families. You'll learn:
- What a codependent lifestyle looks like
- The traits that define codependency
- The true emotional and physical costs of codependency
- The lies that codependents are told during childhood
- How to heal your mind, body, and soul
- And much more!
Most importantly, you will learn how to heal from codependent habits and stop controlling other people. If you have been trapped in a cycle of codependency, now is the time to break free, reclaim your life, and be codependent no more.