Candida is a yeast-related infection caused by an overgrowth of yeast, a certain type of fungus, and it can occur anywhere on the body. Candida is the most common form of yeast infection, with over 20 different species of its kind. Candida albicans is the most common type. These fungi can grow and thrive in any part of the body, and under ideal conditions they can multiply and cause infection, particularly in moist and warm conditions. Examples of these infections include thrush (infections on oral cavity tissues), vaginal yeast infections, skin and nail bed infections, and rashes beneath large breasts.
In this book you will find:
- Chapter 1 - What Are the Causes of Candida Yeast Infection?
- Chapter 2 - Candidiasis Yeast Infection Symptoms and Signs
- Chapter 3 - When You Should Seek Medical Attention for Candida
- Chapter 4 - Foods to Eat On a Candida Cleanse Diet
- Chapter 5 - Candidiasis Yeast Infection Self-Care at Home
Take advantage of this great opportunity, so you can understand, treat, and cure candida. Let's get started!