Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £51.29
Considered by many to be the future of American healthcare, homeopathy - known as today's energy medicine - is currently in regular use by doctors around the world. Supporters of homeopathy have included members of England's royal family, seven Catholic popes, and 11 American presidents (including Bill Clinton) who have used it themselves, or have sponsored legislation to allow its practice.
While natural medicine is becoming increasingly popular in America, few doctors have the training and experience that Dr. Stengler does with homeopathy and other forms of natural medicine. That's why, in this empowering audio program Transform Your Body... Naturally!: Join the HealthCare Revolution with America's Natural Physician, Dr. Stengler reveals:
- The six principles of holistic wellness.
- Diet and nutrition: foundations of great health.
- The top 22 proven herbal remedies.
- Homeopathy: understanding today's energy medicine.
- The top 28 nutritional supplements.
- The essentials of exercise for longevity.
- The eight super foods you must have in your diet.
- The importance of healthy relationships for good health.
- Banishing fat more effectively and how to combat weight gain.
- The major pitfalls of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Natural prostate preservers.
- Natural ways to clear your arteries.
- Nature's top cancer fighters.
- Hormone balancing tips for men and women... and so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Transform Your Body... Naturally!Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Three hours in, and have learned nothing so far
The presenter has a horrible, grating sing-song voice. Whoever let him record this audio should be promptly fired -- or at least reassigned. I really, really wanted to learn about the understudied, underused practice of homeopathy, but this guy spends the first three hours talking mostly about himself with untestable anecdotes about how good homeopathy is. I've painfully listened through his awful voice and expect some reward, but I cannot identify anything I have learned so far about this health field. Very disappointing. You have been warned.
14 people found this helpful