How many times have you heard someone say: “That person is a winner” - when describing a colleague, co-worker, friend, family member, or a public personality - such as a businessperson, celebrity, or athlete? What do they mean by such a designation? And how can you acquire the qualities of a winner yourself? There is one man for whom this topic became an all-consuming obsession: Dr. Denis Waitley.
Early in his career, The Nightingale-Conant Corporation had the good fortune to publish this then little-known speaker and author by releasing his first audio program: The Psychology of Winning. That program, originally recorded in the 1978, went on to become the best-selling long-form audio program of all time - with well over 2 million copies sold. And Denis Waitley went on to become one of the most influential personal development authors, speakers, and thinkers of all time.
In the Ultimate Denis Waitley Library, you will:
- Learn about best ideas on self-esteem - one of the most important ideas that he ever discussed on becoming a total winner in life
- Learn how to develop this winning character trait in yourself and in the lives of your children
- Listen and learn from classic audio segments, and Denis will teach you not just “how to be successful” but “how to be wise”
- Hear some of the best ideas on becoming a goal-oriented individual that Denis ever recorded (Do not move onto volume five until you have your set of goals written down and ready to implement.)
- Learn the keys on how to be the best communicator and have an impact on those who you want to communicate with, like your spouse, employees, and children
- Learn how to figure out how to turn a crisis into an opportunity for growth
- Learn how a "Win has Perspective", and that makes all the difference in experiencing and enjoying their success
- Learn that “Nice and Loving Men and Women Always Finish First in the Game of Life”
- Learn that winners never have the need for someone else to “light a fire” under them (They are motivated - to be precise, they are self-motivated - to reach their goals. Their fire burns within them, and it never goes out.)
- Learn winners come from all different backgrounds, races, genders and creeds (They do share many things in common - and one of those things is their tendency to be financially successful. That’s because they follow a specific set of guidelines and habits that lead to financial success and help them to weather any economic storm.)
- Learn a winner lives by the motto: “I’m going to do what I have to do as quick and as well as I can, so I can do what I want to do as long as I can” and much more
Denis shares some of his ideas on healthy, low-stress living that will ensure that you enjoy your success for years to come.
What members say
- ulisses p.
This is a must read/listen
There are so many life stories Dennis mentions in the book that I can relate to. I would recommend everyone I know read or listen to this book at least once.