Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £16.99
"When leaders fail to confront conflict, they become the 'biggest elephant' in the room."
In a survey of more than 4,000 CEOs, executives, and managers, more than 90 percent admitted they were uncomfortable confronting or engaging in conflict. Yet leaders must realize that every conflict presents an opportunity to reach higher levels of performance. In The Elephant in the Boardroom, award-winning leadership psychologist Edgar Papke explores the unique and challenging relationship that leaders have with conflict and offers the know-how needed to use conflict as the engine of innovation and creativity. As a result, you will learn how to act courageously and be better equipped to lead and win in today's complex and turbulent world.
The Elephant in the Boardroom will help you:
- Better understand the unique relationship leaders have with conflict.
- Gain the self-knowledge required to confront conflict and attain higher levels of leadership performance.
- Learn how to foster cultures of openness and higher accountability.
- Identify the sources of dysfunctional conflict to create constructive change effectively.
- Learn to use a proven, seven-step model for effectively managing and leveraging conflict.
Are you ready to confront the big elephant in the room and manage the elephants living and thriving in your organization?
More from the same
What listeners say about The Elephant in the BoardroomAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Must read for family businesses
It was very insightful! Not only in businesses but can be applied to many other types of relationships. I’m definitely going to reference this often (probably will need to get a paper copy).