Includes the two best-selling books, How to Write a Resume and How to Best Prepare for an Interview.
Would you like to learn exactly how to craft the perfect resume and best prepare for a job interview to give yourself the best possible chance of getting hired in the modern job market?
In this book, we will look at:
- Job hunting: then vs. now - how things have changed and how your resume should reflect these changes
- The death of the traditional resume - why a traditional resume simply doesn't cut it anymore
- The anatomy of a great resume - a step-by-step breakdown of exactly what makes a great resume in the modern day
- The importance of visual presentation and how to get it right - how to make your resume stand out for the right reasons!
- How to tailor-fit your resume to the job you're applying for
- How using multimedia can take your resume to the next level
- The top 10 mistakes people make when writing a resume, and exactly how you can avoid them to give yourself the all-important edge over the competition.
- How to best prepare for an interview - the fundamentals to succeeding in an interview
- How to deal with nervousness, including some practical techniques you can take advantage of
- Body language - what to be mindful of, and how to use your body language to your advantage in an interview
- The top 15 questions you're likely to be asked in an interview, analyzed in detail, and the types of answers which are most likely to land you the job!
- The top 12 mistakes interviewees make, and exactly how you can avoid them
- How to recover if the interview starts going badly
- The top 100 questions you're likely to face in an interview, broken down into question-type. If you're prepared for these, you'll be better prepared than 99 percent of your competition!
Take the first step toward landing the job you desire. Buy this audiobook.