Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Get this guide to tick Barcelona off your bucket list for less than $150.
Lonely Planet advises "budget" travelers to pay 60 euros per day to visit Barcelona. This guide will show you how to comfortably enjoy everything the magical Catalan capital has to offer for $30 a day.
Super Cheap Barcelona is a travel guide for people seeking cold hard facts to enjoy the biggest Barcelona adventure on the smallest budget. Choose from city adventures or mix it up with our nature suggestions. Either way, our plans and Barcelona’s fascinating history and jaw-dropping Gaudi architecture will blow your mind, not your budget. Instantly discover everything you need for a luxurious trip to Barcelona on a backpacker's budget.
- Hundreds of historical, cultural, and money-saving local insights
- Cheapest flight routes to Barcelona
- Insider tips on planning your trip on a budget including the most fascinating churches and free museums
- Review of the best free walking tour
- How to get 25 percent off your Barcelona Airbnb
- How to stay in five-star Barcelona hotels for two-star prices
- The cheapest place to stay (this may surprise you)
- Must-see and cheap hacks to see and do all the sights including an amazing value La Sagrada Familia ticket
- The cheapest route form the airport to the city
- Advice on getting around cheaply
- Must-try street foods and the best place to try them, including mouthwatering tapas
- Tons of cheap, delicious local eats
- Practical tips and insights
- Detailed checklist of things to remember to save money
- Discount markets you must visit
- Cheapest onward destinations
- Thousands of general travel hacks to save you money before travelling
Save yourself the time and hassle. Enjoy everything Barcelona has to offer without the ascribed 60-euro-a-day tourist budget.