Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Get this guide to tick Alaska off your bucket list for under $1,000.
Lonely Planet advises 'budget' travellers to pay $120 per day to visit Alaska. This guide will show you how to comfortably enjoy two weeks in Alaska for less than $70 a day.
Super Cheap Alaska is a travel guide for people seeking cold-hard facts to enjoy the biggest Alaska adventure on the smallest budget. Choose from Anchorage or Juneau adventures and mix it up with our fantastic natural wonder suggestions. Either way, our plans and Alaska’s fascinating history and jaw-dropping fjords, waterfalls and sheer wilderness will blow your mind, not your budget. Instantly discover everything you need for a luxurious trip to Alaska on a backpackers budget.
- Hundreds of historical, cultural and money-saving local insights
- Cheapest flight route from America and Europe to Alaska
- Insider tips on planning your trip on a budget including where to watch bears eating salmon, free museums, how to get into $2,000 worth of attractions for $100 and a plane ride to remember
- How to get 25 percent off your Alaska Airbnb
- How to stay in five-star Alaska hotels for two-star prices
- The cheapest place to stay (this may surprise you)
- Must-see and cheap hacks to see and do all the sights including how to cruise Alaska on the cheap
- The cheapest route form the airport to the city
- Advice on getting around cheaply
- Must-try street foods and the best place to try them including mouth-watering local salmon.
- Tons of cheap delicious local eats
- Practical tips and insights
- Detailed broken down checklist of things to remember to save money
- Discount markets you must visit
- Cheapest onwards destinations
- Bonus: Thousands of general travel hacks to save you money before travelling
- Save yourself the time and hassle.Enjoy everything Alaska has to offer without the ascribed $120 a day tourist budget.
Spend a little and enjoy a lot with Super Cheap Insider Guides written by real travellers in collaboration with thrifty locals.
Buy this book to save hundreds in Alaska
When you buy and review this book you’ll have free access to our Super Cheap Accommodation Finder Service, normally $50 (a team of highly skilled Accommodation Hackers will find you three of the best price-performance accommodation options for your specific needs). You can also use our flight hacking service (our skilled flight hackers will take hundreds of dollars off your flight). We’ve designed this hands-on guidebook to save you time, hassle and money.
Leave the crowds behind
Get Super Cheap Alaska to save hundreds on your Alaska trip with real insights Google can’t and won’t reveal.