Listen free for 30 days
Summary Bundle | Atomic Habits: Making Better Decisions in Work & Life
- Includes Summary of Atomic Habits, Summary of Great at Work, Summary of Hyperfocus, Summary of Farsighted, + 1 BONUS BOOK
- Narrated by: Michael London Anglado
- Length: 3 hrs and 37 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Career Success
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
PLEASE NOTE: This is a collection of summaries, analyses, and reviews of the books, and NOT the original books.
Whether you'd like to deepen your understanding, refresh your memory, or simply decide whether or not these books are for you, ZIP Reads Summary & Analysis is here to help. Absorb everything you need to know in about 20 minutes per book!
This ZIP Reads Summary & Analysis Bundle includes:
- Summary and Analysis of Atomic Habits | A Guide to the Book by James Clear
- Summary and Analysis of Great at Work | A Guide to the Book by Morten T. Hansen
- Summary and Analysis of Hyperfocus | A Guide to the Book by Chris Bailey
- Summary and Analysis of It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work | A Guide to the Book by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Summary and Analysis of Farsighted | A Guide to the Book by Steven Johnson
Each summary includes key takeaways and analysis of the original book to help you quickly absorb the author's wisdom in a distilled and easy-to-digest format. ZIP Reads' summaries mean you save time and money reading only what you need. Key takeaways and analysis of the original book help you quickly absorb the author's wisdom in a distilled and easy-to-digest format.
Buy this five-book bundle and start revolutionizing your productivity today!
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for the original books. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original authors in any way.
More from the same
What listeners say about Summary Bundle | Atomic Habits: Making Better Decisions in Work & LifeAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Aerts Florence
Clear main explanation of each books summary.
Even so listened to it twice. I found it a bit long and needed more attention and concentration to follow as complicated when I was in action and missed some part ,still finished and enjoyed part I got .A bit serious the tune I thought , still I learnt!