Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £15.99
For more than a year, Hillary Clinton has laid out an ambitious agenda to improve the lives of the American people and make our country stronger and safer. Stronger Together presents that agenda in full, relating stories from the American people and outlining the Clinton/Kaine campaign's plans on everything from apprenticeships to the Zika virus, including:
- Building an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top
- Making the biggest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, including infrastructure, manufacturing, clean energy, and small business
- Making debt-free college a reality and tackling the student debt crisis
- Defeating ISIS, strengthening our alliances, and keeping our military strong
- Breaking down the barriers that hold Americans back by reforming our broken immigration system, ending mass incarceration, protecting voting rights, and fixing our campaign finance system
- Putting families first through universal, affordable health care; paid family and medical leave; and affordable child care
What listeners say about Stronger TogetherAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Perfectly average book
Most of the reviews are lazy and overly negative and biased. It was an interesting book but fairly predictable. There were some good ideas and some fell flat. Obviously voting for this ticket and I'm cautiously optimistic for the future; however, the book was pretty repetitive. In conclusion, I wish more people would at least read this before complaining.
4 people found this helpful
If only she didn't sell us out and lie so much!
Half of what this book talks about is now being talked about in the media as corruption and pay to play. Sad that she can put forth such good ideas but then we find out she is lying about it or doing it for personal financial gain.
14 people found this helpful