Listen free for 30 days
Stand-Up Paddleboarding 2.0
Stand-Up Paddleboarding 2.0 has every term, trick, and tip you’ll ever hear about the sport of SUP. As one of the fastest growing outdoor activities for beginners, stand-up paddleboarding is a great way to lose weight, enjoy nature, and improve your physique. Stand-Up Paddleboarding 2.0 has a full glossary of SUP-related terms along with 101 tips and lessons associated with the sport. Just like my first HowExpert guide Stand-Up Paddle Board Racing for Beginners, this is a good introductory guide to all things stand-up paddleboarding. In this version, you will find:
- The top three things you need to become a good stand-up paddleboarder
- Necessary equipment (and optional accessories) to have a fun time out on the water
- Proper paddling technique and safety tips
- How to turn on a SUP
- How to get back on your board
- Health benefits associated with stand-up paddleboarding
- Terms and definitions from A-Z about stand-up paddleboarding (every letter of the alphabet is covered!)
- 101 tips, tricks, and lessons about stand-up paddleboarding
- My SUP race training diary for the 2018 season and additional resources
About the expert: Based in Lake Tahoe, California, Kayla Anderson loves to read, write, and play in the outdoors. In summer 2017, Kayla began working for one of the best paddleboard rental and coffee shops in America called Waterman’s Landing. There, she has access to some of the best paddleboards, the water, and advice from two elite paddle board racers. She fell in love with the sport of SUP because it allowed her to be out in the water more often. Kayla also writes for The Tahoe Weekly and Enjoy Northern California Living magazine. This is her second HowExpert book on stand-up paddleboarding.
HowExpert publishes quick "how to" guides on unique topics by everyday experts.
More from the same
- Mary, Queen of Scots: The History and Legacy of Mary Stuart of Scotland
- The World's Greatest Civilizations: The History and Culture of the Minoans
- Letter Writing 101: How to Write Unique, Original, and Interesting Old School Snail Mail Letters to Lovers, Friends, Family, Penpals, and People All Over the World from A to Z
What listeners say about Stand-Up Paddleboarding 2.0
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Andrew F.
not a good audiobook
the narrator on this book is a robot. the female voice does not articulate words correctly.
1 person found this helpful