Listen free for 30 days
- What Beginners Need to Know about Robotic Process Automation, Mobile Robots, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Autonomous Vehicles, Speech Recognition, Drones, and Our Future
- Narrated by: Brian R. Scott
- Length: 3 hrs and 6 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Computers & Technology, Computer Science
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
If you want to learn about robotics, then pay attention
Robotics is slowly creeping into our lives, and soon, robots will be everywhere.
Do you know everything there is to know about robotics? Do you want to know more about robotics? Do you want to discover the advantages of robotics? If so, then you've come to the right place.
In this audiobook, you will learn everything you need to know about robotics as a beginner:
- The basics of robotics and what some of the advantages and disadvantages are.
- Reasons that experts are trying to warn us about robots.
- Myths about robots and the actual truth.
- Robotic Process Automation and how it relates to robotics.
- Mobile robots and how they have changed throughout the years.
- Artificial Intelligence and how it can be tied to robotics.
- Machine learning and how robots use it.
- Autonomous vehicles and how they work.
- How robots use speech recognition.
- Drones – what they are and how they work.
- How robots are being used in business and how they could take your job.
- Answers to frequently asked questions about robotics.
- And much, much more!
If you want to learn more about robotics, then scroll up and click “add to cart”!