Do you believe in the saying, “The best person to guide you is the one a few steps ahead of you”?
While doing my engineering schooling, I realized that if, just before an exam, you require minimal, to-the-point, useful, and applicable information to pass the examination, your friend/colleague who has gone through the subject and appeared for the exam just last week is the best go-to person.
So are you a beginner in pyrography or wood burning and looking for a friend and colleague for informal guidance? Your search for that colleague ends here. I sincerely want to take you through that first step and prepare you for your first pyrography project!
This book provides a minimalist approach to the information required to start your first pyrography project. It covers:
- Introduction to the art: the history and steps involved
- Tools: all about tools involved: detailed instructions on using wood burner, including different tips
- Designing, tracing, and shading: I must say the shading part only comes by practicing!
- Coloring, polishing, and finishing
- Safety instructions: very important and highlighted all through the book
- Frequently asked questions (all the ones I could remember and not covered in other chapters)
- Sample designs: mandala, tiger, dragon, and more
I still remember the initial doubts I had and the tips which helped me.
This book is for people who are in the first lap of their pyrography journey and want to have a holistic idea of processes, tools, and need help in their initial projects.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this updated book and start your pyrography journey today!