Listen free for 30 days
Project Management and Human Resources
- How to Use Agile, Scrum, Lean Six Sigma, Kanban and Kaizen for Managing Projects Along with a Guide on Human Resource Management
- Narrated by: Brian R. Scott
- Length: 6 hrs and 40 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Business Development & Entrepreneurship
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
If you want to develop your skills in project management and human resource management, then pay attention...
Two manuscripts in one audiobook:
- Project Management: An Essential Guide for Beginners Who Want to Understand Agile, Scrum, Lean Six Sigma, Kanban and Kaizen When Applied to Managing Projects
- Human Resource Management: The Ultimate Guide to HR for Managers, Organizations, Small Business Owners, or Anyone Else Wanting to Make the Most of Human Capital
Some of the topics covered in part one of this audiobook include:
- Project Management: Before You Start
- Agile and Scrum
- Lean Six Sigma
- Kanban and Kaizen
- And much more!
In part two of this audiobook, you will:
- Discover amazing recruitment and onboarding strategies for your company
- Learn the best approach for your human resource management
- Find out how you can enhance your relationship with your employees to maximize productivity
- Explore the most effective ways to motivate your employees
- Investigate simple but powerful modern strategies for an effective talent sourcing process
- Learn how to improve your employee relations for the best office practices and atmosphere
- Discover common HR manager mistakes you might be making and how to avoid them
- Find out why you must not abandon your employee's personal needs
- Get advice on human resources management software available to you today
- Uncover exciting HRM Trends of 2020
So if you want to learn more about project management and human resources, get this audiobook now!