Listen free for 30 days
Potty Training Puppy
- A Comprehensive Guide to Help You Navigate the Crappy Job of House Training Your Puppy
- Narrated by: Ted Efthymiadis
- Length: 1 hr and 59 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Do you want to potty train your puppy the right way? Discover the time tested method that will make your house training process a breeze. Set your puppy up to succeed with Potty Training Puppy. In this invaluable step-by-step guide, professional dog trainer and best-selling author Ted Efthymiadis will demystify the sometimes messy world of potty training for puppies. Packed with easy-to-implement, practical advice, you'll have all of the information needed to get your puppy to use the bathroom outside, and some help along the way if you run into some crappy luck.
In this guide, you'll learn that each puppy will learn and develop at their own pace, and this is why the guide does not claim to be a seven-day process like many books claim. One week is not enough time to potty train most puppies, and this guide will show you the developmental signs to watch for so that you can achieve your training milestones.
Drawing from his personal and professional experience, you'll be happy to hear our dog BB's story about pooping in a bike shop if your puppy is struggling with the potty training process.
You can expect:
- An extensive look at potty training puppies of different ages.
- Six sample potty training schedules.
- Suggestions for things to buy that will make the process easier on you and your puppy.
- Tips to help house train older dogs.
- A comprehensive problem-solving section and much, much more....
Free bonus download on our website: How to train your puppy to ring a set of bells to communicate with you that they need to go outside and go potty.
Scroll up to the top of the page, and hit that "Buy" button now, so that you can get the direction that you need right now.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.