It's time to embrace your unique advantages to succeed as a woman in business.
Using tools, practical tips, and real-life exercises tested in Ronna Lichtenberg's practice and popular seminars and workshops, you will learn to:
- Get in touch with what you really want
- Find your natural "pitching" style
- Discover what you need to know to get others to support you
- Package requests so that people will say yes
- Talk about money with confidence and a sense of self-worth
- Close agreements without feeling like you've put relationships at risk
Whether you want a raise, time off, capital for your business, or just to be heard, these fresh, practical, and life-affirming ideas will help you succeed in business and in life.
What listeners say about Pitch Like a Girl
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I feel like I'm being lectured....
I didn't like this book. There are a few good ideas such as the "me incorporated" concept. Some good researches do exist to back the author's claims. However, a lot of the information are common sense and loosely tied together. The worst thing about this audiobook is the voice of the narrator. She talked in this harsh and condescending voice, like she was talking down to me. I didn't enjoy listening to her pitch, and I find my mind wandering a lot while listening to this audiobook.
2 people found this helpful