Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £19.09
The easiest and fastest way to learn Japanese
With Pimsleur you’ll become conversational in Japanese - to understand and be understood - quickly and effectively. You’ll learn vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation together through conversation. And our scientifically proven program will help you remember what you’ve learned, so you can put it into action.
- Quick and easy: only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable and flexible: core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven method: works when other methods fail.
- Self-paced: Go fast or go slow - it’s up to you.
- Based in science: developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective: less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
- Genius: triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone: recommended for ages 13 and above.
- Five 30-minute audio lessons, all featuring native speakers
What you’ll learn
With this newest edition of Japanese, we reflect the general trend toward casual interaction and have updated vocabulary and structures.
This course includes Lessons 1-5 from the Japanese Level 2 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension and on learning to speak Japanese.
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, Pimsleur will help you learn Japanese, expand your horizons, and enrich your life.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.