Business quiz: If your company has to decide between doing what's right and making a profit, which should it be? Answer: both. If that seems like a fantasy, then you should hear what Whole Foods Market CEO John Mackey has to say. Mackey owes his astounding success to "conscious business" - a revolutionary model that embraces both profitability and the higher good. In Passion and Purpose, he reveals his vision of businesses fueled by the entrepreneurial spirit acting as a force for positive change and invites you to take part in this emerging renaissance. Join this remarkable leader as he illuminates:
- The two keys to Conscious Capitalism® - the stakeholder model and purpose-driven businesses
- How the spiritual values of love, compassion, and forgiveness energize a business
- The emergence of a new breed of conscious venture capitalist
- John Mackey's sources of personal, professional, and spiritual inspiration
- Meeting the needs of customers and employees and other challenges of the conscious business
What companies are best equipped to survive economic hardship? John Mackey makes the case that today's conscious businesses are poised to do more than weather the storms of the marketplace - they will create a new, sustainable form of capitalism for the future. Here is a call to action from one of today's most inspiring business pioneers to add your own passion and purpose to the rising tide that is changing our world.