Are you the brand of choice in your workplace? The world's most successful brand names inspire loyalty and trust. You rely on them again and again for their quality, innovation, and performance. What would it mean for your career, your job satisfaction, and your income potential if your boss, colleagues, and customers felt the same about you? This groundbreaking audiobook provides you with the only start-to-finish system for defining, communicating, and taking control of your leadership personal brand at work, whether you are leading yourself or leading others. Modeled after proven big-brand marketing methods, Master the Brand Called You guides you step-by-step through corporate branding techniques never before adapted for personal use. You will learn how to:
- Identify the six essential positioning elements that define your leadership personal brand
- Master the five everyday activities that most clearly communicate your brand as a leader
- Avoid the top 20 Leadership Personal Brand Busters that could keep you from success
- Increase both your earning power and your job satisfaction
- Build on-the-job trust and loyalty in you
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Brenda was very direct and to the point. She did a great job of presenting thought provoking ideas to make you think about your current situation and how to optimize it. Great flow!
3 people found this helpful
- Love to Read
Full of Helpful Information
This book is full of helpful tips and instructions for creating your personal brand. I love the way the author reads the book with life and clarity. The templates provided are great tools to use for building your personal brand.