Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.59
Start speaking Dutch in minutes and grasp the language, culture, and customs in just minutes more with Absolute Beginner Dutch, a completely new way to learn Dutch with ease!
Absolute Beginner Dutch will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your Dutch friends. Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point - 25 eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily - effortlessly learn from a bilingual and bicultural host as they guide you through pitfalls and pleasures of the Netherlands and the Dutch language
- Speak Dutch within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of the Netherlands
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Surprise phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling more than 150 pages. Start speaking Dutch now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about Learn Dutch - Level 2: Absolute Beginner Dutch: Volume 1: Lessons 1-25Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kindle Customer
A very good way to learn Dutch on the move
I love the way this course let's you listen to a full conversation before it repeats it in segments giving you the translation. It also has a grammar section for each lesson teaching you the important rules. At the end of each lesson you hear the complete conversation again , followed by a speach practise session. When you hear the full conversation for the second time you are really surprised by how well you understand it, this gives you the confidence to want to continue with the course. I highly recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
- Elham Sarikhani
Not clear speakers
The pronunciation of the girl is really vague and not clear. I did not find it useful.
- Jeremiah Rozario
There's a lot of discussion on Dutch culture and how they use their language. The speakers are easy to understand.