Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.19
Going to Egypt and looking to make friends? Don't leave home without the Top 25 Arabic Questions You Need to Know! In this powerful audiobook, you'll master responses to all the basic questions, from "what's your name?" to "where are you from?" and more. Built into every lesson, you'll find opportunities for extensive practice, self-review, and self-evaluation. By the end of the book, you'll be not only answering these questions but asking them yourself! If you haven't studied Arabic but want to be well prepared for simple social situations, this is the audiobook for you.Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- They're short and to the point
- Twenty-five eight-minute lessons make them the perfect length
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Arabic and Arabic culture. With each lesson you will master a frequently asked question in daily conversation and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bilingual teacher! Listen to the preview now! This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Arabic within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of Egypt
- Ask and answer the 25 most frequently asked questions
- Perfect your Arabic pronunciation with built-in prompts and exercises aimed at getting you speaking
This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes. Start speaking Arabic now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.