Small groups are leader breeders. Jesus formed his 12 disciples in a small group atmosphere. The best way to become a disciple of Jesus Christ, in fact, is to disciple others. Lead! explains how to facilitate a small group and to grow in the process.
This book highlights key small group dynamics that will give the leader confidence in facilitating others. People are longing for community and this book reveals how to find it in the small group atmosphere.
Lead! shows a potential leader how to develop new leaders to continue the process of discipleship. It's excellent to use both in a Sunday School setting or one-on-one. This book forms part of a five-part series to help a person become a fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
Table of Contents:
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Cell
- Lesson 2: Facilitating the Group
- Lesson 3: Ministering to People
- Lesson 4: Creating a Spiritual Atmosphere
- Lesson 5: Multiplying Cells
- Lesson 6: Working Diligently
- Lesson 7: Working Smart
- Lesson 8: Making Disciple-makers
- Appendix: How to Coach Someone using this Material Index