Here is just some of what you'll learn when you read this book:
- The basics of HTML...
- What variables are and how to use them
- How to deal with numbers and perform mathematical operations
- How and when to use conditionals
- What functions are, why they are so handy, and how to put them to good use
- Advanced data structures like associati
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
opening and closing angle brackets are read as the "greater than" and "less than" which I found confusing and distracting while trying to follow. (the reason the inequality symbols are used when written is that ASCII does not have angle bracket characters, however they still are meant as brackets not operators and that is how it makes sense to read them)
- Jean-Sébastien Gagné
Too much code for an audiobook
5 people found this helpful
- William Kingsley
not what i was expecting
1 person found this helpful