When I was growing up, I always thought there were only two ways to get rich. Number one: You were born rich. Number two: Some family member left you a bunch of money when they kicked the bucket. As much as people love to talk up the American dream, I grew up inside the American reality - raised inside a trailer in New Jersey, born to a 14-year-old mother.
But now, things are a little different. I've done lots of cool things with my life, but most people know me as "the ab roller guy". There's one now in nearly every garage, basement, weight room, and exercise facility around the world.
It was a journey from being a butcher, working for low wages at a gym, making the invention that would change my life to finding a path to freedom and stability. Today, I'm sharing that path with anybody struggling with money, curious about the world, or looking to take themselves to the next level.
It's called Invent Wow. Inside this book, I share my story and my tactics for reaching the top of the invention world. You don't have to be a Leonardo DaVinci to be a good inventor, and no, everything hasn't "been invented already". You won't just learn about the business end of inventing. I'll also share with you the exact methods that allow me to have better ideas with blockbuster value, years ahead of my competitors.
Here's what you'll find in the audiobook:
- My first brilliant idea and why "the rule of five" meant it was doomed to fail
- The one family member who saved my entire career by helping me say no to a corporate powerhouse
- Reasons why signing an NDA didn't protect me from a dogfight with people all over the world stealing my first idea
- The steps I took to develop the ab roller into a knockout product. I did them by accident, but when you listen to this book, you'll have a system
- Ways how I stayed afloat when the patent office lost my patent and exposed me to every ripoff under the sun
It's not just the story of my own success. It's about me helping you tell your own story. You'll also discover:
- The three steps to a wow invention - the kind that spreads like wildfire, knocks people's socks off, and gets you big checks from jump street (this is super-critical)
- Reasons why your ideas don't always have to be creative or innovative to be amazing
- Ways to know your ideas are any good and why an idea that's too fresh will have investors running for the hills
- My wow idea test. For each of these eight features, you're going to give your product a score of one to five.
- Steps to transform that idea in your head into a workable prototype. There are companies that say you don't need to do this, but, well...
- Ways to invest and create a real physical prototype when you don't have a bunch of money to spend
- Steps for creating an NDA and keep your intellectual property yours. As one of the most ripped-off inventors in modern history, I know all about the value (and limitations) of a nondisclosure agreement.
- Reasons why should you spend as little money as possible on prototyping and spend as much money and time as possible on "this", instead
- Branding your invention and why someone made millions with a generic idea, just for having a cool name
- Ways to run a successful campaign on Kickstarter and get thousands of customers to pay you to give you what you want.
Every phase, from inspiration to profit, is covered in Invent Wow. I'll also give you reflection questions and activities for every step along the way so that you're not just listening about how to invent, but you're growing an inventor's brain, too.
So, don't take a moment to delay. Click the "buy now" button at the top of this page and buy Invent Wow.