Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £10.89
If you're an entrepreneur with a message and you want to reach your best clients, raise your credibility as an expert and become an authority in your industry, then writing your book and getting it published is vital. Now it's easier than ever to get published, it's even more important that the book you write is not just good, but exceptional.
How To Write Your Book Without The Fuss will show you exactly how to write for maximum impact, influence and income, so that you will have a book that brings business.
This incisive guide for expert entrepreneurs will enable you to:
- Plan and write your best book by applying the AUTHOR Model;
- Craft a winning title and sub-title to maximise interest and impact;
- Overcome writer's block for good with the WRITER Process;
- Write a book that brings business and positions you as an authority;
- Know your publishing options and choose the right route for you;
- Develop and protect your valuable intellectual property.
Lucy McCarraher is Managing Editor of Rethink Press and has published over 350 niche non-fiction books. She is the Publish Mentor for Key Person of Influence UK and Singapore where she coaches several hundred entrepreneurs each year on planning, writing and publishing books that bring business. Joe Gregory has a background in advertising and marketing and is Managing Publisher of Rethink Press. In 2003, after seeing first hand what writing and publishing a book could do for his own business, he decided to focus exclusively on publishing books by experts to increase their income and raise their authority.