If you want to learn how to write technical writing, then check this How to Write Technical Writing guide.
In this step-by-step guide you will be able to present your documents in a very technical way.
- Discover the factors to consider before you get started with writing
- Find out how to choose a topic
- Learn how to identify specific niche topic or subject
- Become great in creating technical reports, resume, thesis, etc.
- Impress your superior/s on how you present company documents the technical way
- Uncover how to find trusted references and resources
- Be able to edit your own writing works
- Know how to make use variety of technical formats in writing
- Be able to proofread and finalized your writings
- Learn how to conduct an intensive research
- And much more
What listeners say about How to Write Technical Writing
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Gary George
it was so so
Can't say there was a lot to learn from it, the dialogue was fine and the presenter was clear, but as my headline, it was so so.
- Amazon Customer
Not for me
While some people may get useful information from this book, I encountered absolutely nothing of use. I currently hold a bachelors in English and a Masters in the logical studies, which means I know how to ride a basic paper. That is essentially what this book tells you how to do.
3 people found this helpful
not what I expected very basic
not what I expected very basic, I would have like more detail as to how to make it reader friendly.
2 people found this helpful